At home in the world
International expertise for worldwide clients
Attorney Stefanie Nolte
You have received a wrong tax bill or authorities have started investigations because of tax evasion? I will take the necessary correspondence with the authorities, for example the Main Customs Office, to advise you in the customs procedure and be your defendant in criminal proceedings.
Have you lost your license for international commercial road haulage or have you received a fine? I would like to advise you.
I also represent you in all civil law proceedings, and before fiscal courts. Furthermore, I act on your behalf against fiscal and licensing authorities of all kinds.
Through numerous stays abroad, especially in the US and Latin America, I have a high degree of international experience from which our clients from all around the world can benefit.
- Academic studies of law at Goethe University Frankfurt/Main and Levin College of Law, University of Florida, Gainesville, USA
- Practical experiences e.g. Defensoría Pública Masatepe and criminal court Distrito Masaya, Nicaragua
- Longtime research assistant at two international lawfirms
- Legal clerkship jurisdiction of appelate court Frankfurt am Main, district court Frankfurt am Main and Federal supervisory authority for air traffic control, Langen
- Registered at Frankfurt Bar Association